Richard Evans Vascular partners with Laser Aesthetics Vascular Therapists providing state-of-the-art laser treatment for minor vascular conditions on the face and body.
Laser Aesthetics’ Registered Nurses treat:
- Spider veins – the laser heats the spider veins so they collapse and eventually reduce or fade away
- Rosacea or red cheeks – the laser gently reduces the appearance of redness
- Vascular marks, broken capillaries around the nose and forehead – the laser will help reduce these
- Sun spots and other sun skin damage – the laser gently fades sun damage
- Acne scarring – the laser may improve acne scarring
- Recent scars – the laser may reduce redness if your scar is less than 12 months old
- Fine wrinkles – the laser can stimulate skin collagen production, with a gradual skin tightening effect.
Dysport™ treatments (botulinum toxin)
Dysport™ injections block signals from the nerves to the muscles, which means the muscles can’t contract and keep their shape. Laser Aesthetics treats excessive sweating (axillary hyperhidrosis) and areas on the face to help treat and prevent wrinkles.